RocketFish Nitro is a Top Fuel Harley Nitro Funny Bike team with racer Dennis Fisher.
Our accomplishments and records are actively growing and evolving.
Simply take a look at our stats to see what we're all about.
- FIVE-time Winner of the coveted NHRA “Wally”
- 2017 AMRA Nitro Funny Bike Championship – Rookie to Champ in 8 Months!
- 2016 NHRA Harley Davidson Screamin’ Eagle Pro Fuel Harley Runner Up
- 2016 AMRA Pro Fuel Harley Top 5
- 2016 Man Cup Pro Fuel Harley Top 10
- 2015 NHRA Harley Davidson Screamin’ Eagle Pro Fuel Harley Runner Up
- 2014 AMRA VMOD Championship
- 2013 Man Cup Super Comp Championship
- 2012 AHDRA Winner
- 2017 AMRA Nitro Funny Bike 1/8 Mile MPH – 191.62
- 2014 AMRA VMOD 1/4 Mile ET – 8.631
- 2014 AMRA VMOD 1/8 Mile ET – 5.417
- 2011 – Kilkare Dragway, 2006 Harley Bagger
11 second street bike, not quick or fast enough to address the adrenaline deficiency
- 2012 – Kilkare Dragway, 2006 Harley VROD Destroyer
9 second drag bike, better, but still looking for more!
- 2013 – National events, 2006 Harley VROD Destroyer, bored and stroked to 1550 cc
8 second drag bike; won the Man Cup Super Comp Championship – only Harley
against 70 metric bikes. Quicker, but still haven’t found what I’m looking for!
- 2013 – Hawaya Racing Nitro School – laid the nitro foundation – now we’re talking!
- 2014 – Campaigned VROD pro gas chassis in VMOD class, set national records and
dominated the AMRA VMOD class. When you’re thinking about dinner at the
eighth, you’re not going quick or fast enough!
- 2014 – Leased Pro Fuel Harley for National events for seat time.
No time to think about dinner now!
- 2015 – Acquired a Pro Fuel Harley for the NHRA Harley Davidson Series, Man Cup
and AMRA. Seat time, seat time, seat time.
- 2016 – Acquired the new generation Hawaya Pro Fuel Harley to run the NHRA, Man Cup
and AMRA series. More seat time. Two years in a row, runner up to the factory
- 2016 – Acquired a Nitro Funny Bike to run the 2017 AMRA series.
This is getting close to quick/fast enough!
- 2017 – Won the AMRA Nitro Funny Bike Championship – Rookie to Champ in 8 months!
- 2018 – Let’s go quicker and faster!